Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kitchen Makeover!

Look what I've been working on....

Transforming my kitchen cabinets.... mostly with paint but also I'm using faux tin!

From dull handles to shiny, polished ones! (Thanks to my husband!!)





The doors are getting primed...



Old maple wood and newer white. The final color is a very light off-white. So basicly... white. :)

The wall paint will be a very light tan, kind of like coffee with lots of creamer! Bye bye butter yellow!

I'll share more when I have time to get more done!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Haha I just noticed you put my blog on your list of places you like to "waste" your time. You can't call it a waste when it's your mom's blog, goofy!

Pickles In My Shoe said...

But I like butter yellow! :(

Kristin said...

Jana, I still do too.. I just got tired of it! If I had yellow ware or something, it would be great but I have different colored things. Now I think I'll just look for whites and clear glass things. :) Thanks for stopping by!