Wednesday, November 19, 2008

~Vintage Christmas Gathering Sneak Peek~







WOW! We have been putting in some late nights this past week and half to make the place look spectacular! I'm posting some photos of what we have so far. Sorry they are so dark- it WAS 11PM when I took these! Today we are taking a break from decorating/setting up to make pies for the fundraising project for the church. We are so excited you guys!



Mom and I have had Natalie, helping us. We've had Lori and Linda- friends we met at the Scappoose Candle and best of all my husband, Derek and my little sister Chantel- who's been helping with the kids! THANK YOU!

Don't forget- THIS Friday 10-7 and Saturday 1-4! Stewart's Point Church, 19902 Shepard Rd. Clatskanie OR

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great post, Kristin! I love the photos, BTW. Another day of the same today, right? Love ya, Mom